For the sports brand access to the consumer has traditionally been through the retailer, and hence, understanding of the retail sector is core to understanding & improving brand performance.
SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS INC. specialise in the following areas of investigation:
- Speciality retail channel retailer analysis
- Bespoke retail analysis including Customer Satisfaction Analysis.
Speciality Retailer & Dealer analysis
Sports Marketing Surveys have been undertaking speciality retailer analysis for many years in Europe & the USA across sports categories.
Analysis topics include:
- Analysis of whether the retail category is growing, remaining unchanged, or declining;
- Brand distribution within the speciality channel market;
- Forecast on future sales performance by brand;
- Performance of key brands against a standard set of performance variables.
- Verbatim comments on “hot topics” & the major brands in the market;
- Product ranges or brands to be listed or delisted in the following season.
SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS INC. has year-on-year comparison reports showing changes in performance in a number of key sports categories.
Bespoke Retailer Studies
Analysis for individual brands includes the following areas:
- Customer Satisfaction amongst current retailers
- Attitudes & Performance analysis amongst lapsed & non-retail customers.
Analysis of performance amongst a brand’s current retailer network on a national or international basis is critical to understand how to improve your customer relations, sales performance and service. Research can be undertaken by postal, electronic or by telephone methodologies.
For a sports goods brand trying to change their profile, presence and performance in the market; research amongst lapsed retail outlets or non-customers is useful in understanding what elements are needed to change.
We can provide clear advice on the best research investigation for each manufacturer to ensure real insight can be delivered on the retail environment.
For more information, contact: email@example.com